commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Client-side Digester?
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:58:07 GMT
Hope everyone (in the states at least!) is having a good Thanksgiving
weekend (and I hope, like me, that most of you have a 4-day extended
weekend!)

Has any thought been given to, or has any work been done already, to
creating a Javascript-based client-side version of Digester?  I'm
starting on a new project soon where I'll potentially have to be doing a
fair amount of client-side XML parsing, and it occurs to me that using
Digester would make my life A LOT easier.

Even if only a subset of functionality was available, I think it would
be a nice thing to have.  If this idea HASN'T been explored yet, would
there be any interest in it besides me?  I could possibly roll it into
my project as a to-do and get it done.

Thanks!

--
Frank W. Zammetti