commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [all] Website enhancements [was Release Validator 1.2.0]
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:29:35 GMT
Feel free to submit improvements to the original Maven templates as
well. I think Dion just volunteered to commit them, right? :)

I think someone had on their queue to backport the Maven 2.0 versions:
http://maven.apache.org/source-repository.html
http://maven.apache.org/issue-tracking.html
http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html

It would be good to apply some of these improvements to those too.

- Brett