commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] jcommander [was: Browse the SMB network]
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:32:29 GMT
Hi!
>Agree. Will let you guys know if I have anything useful and we can put
>it in a branch first until it stabilizes..
>

>>And if so couldn't a separate
>>(maybe 1.2) branch be created and start developing the identified
>>features?
>>A merge into the main branch could be done later once 1.1 is released.

You know, every contribution is very welcome.
But in our current constellation its too much hassle for us (me) to
support multiple branches.

Once I have a better feeling how it is to deal with releases and the
development/vote/release cycle is more naturally I'll consider this again.
You see how complicated it can be to get a release out ;-)

Said that, any contribution will go into the development branch for now.

I'll publish a list of requested enhancements on commons-dev so we can
start a discussion on it.

---
Mario