commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [maven] dist plugin for zip-crlf conversation (was: [vfs][VOTE] release version 1.0)
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:36:51 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:
>Has now been fixed in svn.
>So if you checkout the latest maven 1 dist plugin sources from
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/dist/
>and then do
>maven plugin:install from the dist plugin directory, maven dist will
>put windows style line endings in the zips.

Thanks!

But it was a challenge to install.
I had to remove the "assert:assertPluginAvailable" tag from plugin.jelly
and to build "plugin-xdoc" too, to make it work with maven 1.0.2.

BTW: I tried to build maven 1.1 but its tests failed, so I gave up.

Now "dist" fixes *.txt files, but I thought it should fix *.java too,
shouldnt it?

---
Mario