commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] jcommander [was: Browse the SMB network]
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:46:20 GMT
Hi Robert!
> Some parts of this library could be standalone, but most of it should be
> better in VFS:

---snip---

Sure, I see what you mean.
I have to admit I am a little bit afraid about all this native stuff.

I'd say, lets go to 1.1 - there are some bugs/todos before starting new
ideas.
e.g. one of it is a progress/cancellation api
(I guess you might be happy to see as I have seen you tried hard to
implement such stuff for jcommander)

If the user base gets larger - and I hope the developer base too, we
might hire someone to maintain at least the windows part too :-)

Anyway, I'll put it on the todo list.

Ciao,
Mario