commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>
Subject Re: [vfs] jcommander [was: Browse the SMB network]
Date Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:50:29 GMT
Hi!
> After having completed the JCommander 0.7.0 release and having a clear
> picture over all the VFS project, we thought of starting to contribute to it
> if you would be interested.

If you need any assistance and/or found a bug, please do not hesitate to
ask or file it here: http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla

I am really interested to see vfs working in such an environment.

Another project I started is JFileWatch:
http://l3x.net/imwiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JFileWatch
which should allow us to use e.g. inotify for linux to get filesystem
events.
Currently, I have only an implementation for linux - and I dont know if
it works with the latest inotify, but such a tool might be a great
addition for jcommander too. My motivation for further development might
rise :-)

---
Mario