commons-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jci] c#
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 04:23:48 GMT
Guys,

Some time back (and I'm still trying to get around to it), I talked
about merging plexus-compiler with JCI.

plexus-compiler has a basic c# interface (as well as eclipse, javac, jikes).

I also talked about removing the commons-logging dependency (which
seemed to be in agreeance at the time), as at least in our environment
we don't use it.

I'm able to help anyone that wants to work on this effort - which would
avoid duplicating the work.

Cheers,
Brett