commons-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Enyedi <reny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] jcommander [was: Browse the SMB network]
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:19:39 GMT
Hi Filip,

The file permissions and notifications I'm actually quite interested in
> and may very well be forced to deal with in the near future... so wouldn't
> mind pitching in on these things...

Given the large number of feature requests 1.1 already has I suppose that it
will be decided for these two to go in 1.2. And if so couldn't a separate
(maybe 1.2) branch be created and start developing the identified features?
A merge into the main branch could be done later once 1.1 is released.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,
Robert