commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "Transaction" by ankurkkapadia
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:10:36 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ankurkkapadia:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Transaction

  '''Answer''': You just need to disable urlEncoding: new FileResourceManager("D:\\Raj\\stored",
"D:\\Raj\\working", '''false''', loggerFacade );

- '''Question: 2:'''
- Have you thought of integrating the file transaction with the JCA architecture, or enable
it to work with the userTransaction.
- There is a need in our application to coordinate a database write with file write.
-
- thanks
- Ankur Kapadia
-
- '''Answer 2:'''
-  1. Please do not use the wiki to communicate. Therefore the mailing lists exist.
-  1. I'm currently working on it as we have exactly the same need. I started only yesterday.
I don't want to promise too much, but if you can wait a week ...
-