commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ryan Heaton" <n...@theheatonhome.com>
Subject RE: [jelly] New Tag Library?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:53:16 GMT

So I'm just about finished with this new tag library.  There
are a few more tests I'd like to write, but I believe it's
code-complete.

What is the process for adding this to the project? Who
makes the final decision as to whether this should even be
included in the project?  How do releases get managed? Does
the build currently run with the 1.5 SDK?

Obviously I'm new at this.  Please advise.

-Ryan