commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [lang] Concurrency Classes...
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:16:35 GMT
I am against it. That's what JSR-166 is for, which is built-in to Java 5
and available as add-ons for Java 1.3.1 and and 1.4.

>From the spec author, this version, runs on both Java 1.3.1 and 1.4.2:

http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/int
ro.html

The backport-util-concurrent, version 2.0_01, which runs on top of Java
1.4, is available here:

http://www.mathcs.emory.edu/dcl/util/backport-util-concurrent/

Gary