commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [collections] any objections?
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 19:08:39 GMT
On Sat, 2005-11-05 at 10:39 -0700, Phil Steitz wrote:
> Big +1.  Agree with Stephen and share frustration over 32573.  I have
> spent quite a few hours trying to replicate or "prove" that the only
> way to make this happen is via unsynchronized access.  Another set of
> eyes on that issue would be great.

issues.apache.org is dead ATM but i'll try to take a look when it's up
again...

> That code could also use some doco
> improvements, so if you don't mind starting there...;-)

the docs already look pretty good for that class :)

had it in mind just to add some more material to a few classes i was
using yesterday. my documentation priority is the foundation
infrastructure stuff ATM (though i haven't managed too much on that
recently) and there's still lots to be done there.

- robert