commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [maven] dist plugin for zip-crlf conversation (was: [vfs][VOTE] release version 1.0)
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:19:03 GMT
Hi Mario,

	For the assert:assertPluginAvailable tag you need the last plugin-plugin. Sorry, we'll try
to simplify this ASAP.

	For maven 1.1, did you try the bootstrap ? What is the error ? Can you send it to me please.

	I will publish in some minutes a new snapshot for the dist plugin. You'll be able to retreive
it with :

maven plugin:download -Dmaven.repo.remote=http://cvs.apache.org/repository/ -DgroupId=maven
-DartifactId=maven-dist-plugin
-Dversion=1.7-SNAPSHOT

	I'm agree for *.java in sources. Can you open an issue please ?

Arnaud