commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [all] Commons Metadata (revisited)...
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:57:02 GMT
I have been looking through Commons Attributes trying to figure out if there
was a way to have it do what I want to do with "Commons Metadata", but I
haven't had any luck.  Basically, I want to come up with something like
Commons Logging, which would be a wrapper around different metadata APIs
(JDK5 annotations, commons attributes, etc.).  There needs to be a way to
provide metadata/annotation information for a class without necessarily
having the source code (which JDK5 and commons attributes require).