commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mauro Talevi <mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org>
Subject Re: [math] math 1.1 RCs and FCS
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:04:17 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:

> What is incorrect is the impl, assuming the test results presented in
> the bug report are correct (I have not turned these into Junit test
> cases yet to verify).  The "iff" in the javadoc means "if and only if"
> - so, e.g. the min of {NaN, 0} should be 0, not NaN.

attached patch
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=16699

> What you are looking for should be in the tars/zips here
> http://people.apache.org/~psteitz/commons-math/
>
> Note that these are not "public" apache releases, but release
> candidates for internal evaluation.

Publishing RCs jars as well (aside from the distributions)
so that maven can look them up (eg ibiblio or somewhere else at ASF)
would also be very useful.

It would enable users to quickly upgrade their maven projects
without needing to download, unpack, etc ...

Cheers