commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TFTP Bug # 32859
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:39:56 GMT
On 10/26/05, timothy wright <tjwright13@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>  This is the first time I've done anything with open-source software.  I do
> not know how to use cvs, so I could not make a patch.  There is a supplied
> patch for a fix for the TFTPClient because it never sends the final packet.
> The patch, however, does not fix the problem.  The lastAckWait will work,
> except it never gets set to true.
>
> this needs to be added...
> sent = data;
> if( bytesRead == -1 )
>    lastAckWait = true;
>
> How can I submit this using cvs and the patch?
<snip/>

Commons uses svn [1]. Download a client of your liking, and it should
be able to create a patch for you. Then you can file an issue in the
Apache Bugzilla, more towards the bottom of this note [2] -- though
the note talks about enhancement requests, most other things apply.

-Rahul

[1]  http://subversion.tigris.org/
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=113035143508114&w=2