commons-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Shinsuke SUGAYA <>
Subject Re: [FileUpload] is there a release plan for 1.1?
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:17:09 GMT
Hi Martin,

Thank you for your answer! It's helpful info.
I'm willing to help out if needed :)


Martin Cooper wrote:
> On 10/18/05, Shinsuke SUGAYA <> wrote:
>>I'm working on MyFaces bugs(MYFACES-434 and MYFACES-556) which are related
>>a porltet. So, we need commons-fileupload 1.1(not 1.1-dev) to fix the
>>Since I would like to fix the fileupload issue, could you provide the
>>commons-fileupload 1.1 release plan? Checking the mailing lists, my
>>is that commons-fileupload 1.1 waits commons-io 1.1 release. But, since
>>commons-io 1.1
>>has been released, can commons-fileload be released? If commons-fileupload
>>not be released in a few month, we start to consider pulling in the code..
> There isn't a formal release plan yet. Beyond the release of Commons IO 1.1,
> one other criterion is that I have time to finish up a few loose ends on
> FileUpload itself. I'm hoping to free up a bit soon, at which point I should
> be able to spend some time on this.
> There is also the fact that I have some new functionality that's been
> sitting on my local system for a while, uncommitted, because I'm not happy
> with its current design and haven't had time to work on it further. At this
> point, I'm leaning towards punting on that for 1.1, and introducing it as
> part of a FileUpload 2.0, since I do believe API changes are needed to
> accommodate some very desirable enhancements.
> --
> Martin Cooper
> Regards,
>>Know more about Breast Cancer
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>For additional commands, e-mail:

Know more about Breast Cancer

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message