commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r294949 - in /jakarta/commons/proper/lang/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/lang/builder/ReflectionToStringBuilder.java test/org/apache/commons/lang/builder/BuilderTestSuite.java
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:18:45 GMT
>   * <p>
> - * field in the returned <code>String</code>:
field in the returned
> + * <code>String</code>:
>   * </p>

I'm guessing that changes like this were caused by a CtrlShiftF or
Jaloopy format in Eclipse etc.

However, it makes it impossible for me to review the changes made
("ReflectionToStringBuilder and excluding secure fields."), as I can't
see them.

My preference would be for this change to be reverted, and a change made
to SVN with just the actual code changes. Until then, I can't really
review it.

Stephen

PS. I've done this before too, and am trying to learn from my own
mistakes...