commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kim van der Linde <...@kimvdlinde.com>
Subject [math] Available classes
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 03:09:50 GMT
Ok, I think I have a bunch of classes available:

(-> what it overrides)

DotProduct
Covariance (storeless)

CorrelationCoefficient (storeless)
abstract LinearRegression (storeless) -> CC
LeastSqaresRegression (storeless) -> linear
MajorAxisRegression (with correct R^2 (minimizing x AND y direction,
which is done wrong so often, storeless) -> Linear
ReducedMajorAxisRegression (see MA) -> MA

Hypotenuse
EigenValueDecomposition (JAMA derived)
SingularValueDecomposition (JAMA derived)
CholeskyDecomposition (JAMA derived)

Distances (Euclidean and Mahalanobis matrix stuff etc)
SpecialMatrices (SSCP, COVAR, CORREL, etc)
MatrixCorrelation

Geometrics (basic tools)
ProcrustesAnalysis (2 matrix) -> Geo
GeneralizedProcrustesAnalysis (n matrix) -> PA

PCA (basic!)
MVE (minimum volume ellipsoid: multivariate outlier detection)

HeapSort (next to slower sort routines)

Is there interest? Most of them are not directly pluggable into
commons.math because I use a derived version of the matrix class (no
interface as a basis, and MatrixUtils integrated). Some is very basic,
other stuff is advanced.

Cheers,

Kim

--