commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: Releasing a new Commons BeanUtils 1.7.1
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 04:48:39 GMT
I would like to see a BeanUtils 1.7.1 release - although whether I have the
time to actually do it I don't know. On the issue of a quick release for the
jar manifest, I have no interest in doing it just for that - but maybe
someone else would.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Sanchez" <>
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 3:58 AM

The commons beanutils 1.7.0 jar had a incorrect version in the
manifest (1.6). As it seems that there won't be more releases soon, is
it possible to make a 1.7.1 with just the manifest fixed? the number
of people with an incorrect jar would be fewer as they would download
the latest one.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message