commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: [proxy] Generate RMI Stubs w/Maven?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:26:45 GMT
Never mind, I figured it out.  I added a maven.xml file and created a
postGoal for test:compile.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Carman [mailto:james@carmanconsulting.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:16 AM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Developers List'
Subject: [proxy] Generate RMI Stubs w/Maven?

I have back-ported Commons Proxy to be JDK1.3 compatible (and there was much
rejoicing).  However, I have one test case which uses RMI to test the
RmiProvider.  It works if I use JDK5, but as soon as I switch to using a
prior JDK, it chokes.  I believe that it's not generating the RMI stub
classes.  Is there any way to tell Maven to generate RMI stubs?