commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject [proxy] Moving to Proper...
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:33:32 GMT
The Crispy (http://crispy.sourceforge.net) project has expressed interest in
using Commons Proxy (and my Syringe project already uses it).  However, it's
difficult for outside projects to use Commons Proxy if there are no releases
available on Ibiblio.  What are the procedures/requirements for requesting
that a sandbox project be moved to the commons proper?  I realize that my
reliance on JDK5 features may be somewhat of a hindrance since our nightly
build process only supports JDK1.4 and below from what I understand.  Is
this something that we're going to fix or do all of our projects have to use
at most JDK1.4?  Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

James