commons-dev mailing list archives

From David Smiley <dsmi...@mitre.org>
Subject [dbcp]
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 18:55:44 GMT
Are the developers of DBCP aware of:
http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=658047&tstart=0

I think I've run across this bug too, a couple days ago.  I'm not sure
if it exactly the same issue but I got the same underlying exception:
java.util.NoSuchElementException: Timeout waiting for idle object
I'm using Atlantassian Confluence which is using DBCP.

( I'm a little bothered that the two posters aren't motivated to report
the problem to this list; that's against the open source ethos.  So
hence this message; I want to see that the problem (if any) is
recognized so it has an opportunity to be fixed by those that know how
to fix it and care. )

~ Dave Smiley