commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Mitchell <james.l.mitch...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [validator] Site build problem
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:24:54 GMT
Ok, now checkstyle is failing for me.  This is the part I hate,
digging to see what was changed.

My fear is that something has changed in our configuration.  Perhaps
one plugin has installed an incompatible version of a dependency with
another plugin.

I'm trying again on a fresh install (and clean cache) of Maven 1.0.2.

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance

On Sep 2, 2005, at 12:08 AM, James Mitchell wrote:

> Hmm, still no dice...same error again.  This time on the change-
> report.  I'll try again with that one commented out.
>
> --
> James Mitchell
> Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance
> EdgeTech, Inc.
> http://www.edgetechservices.net/
> 678.910.8017
> AIM:   jmitchtx
> Yahoo: jmitchtx
> MSN:   jmitchell@apache.org
> Skype: callto://jmitchtx
>

> On Sep 2, 2005, at 12:00 AM, James Mitchell wrote:
>

>> I'm seeing the same on my box.  Try commenting out the changelog
>> report and do a maven clean site.  I'm trying it now.
>>
>> --
>> James Mitchell
>> Software Engineer / Open Source Evangelist
>> Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance
>> EdgeTech, Inc.
>> http://www.edgetechservices.net/
>> 678.910.8017
>> AIM:   jmitchtx
>> Yahoo: jmitchtx
>> MSN:   jmitchell@apache.org
>> Skype: callto://jmitchtx
>>

>> On Sep 1, 2005, at 9:55 PM, Don Brown wrote:
>>

>>> I seem unable to run 'maven site' for Commons Validator:
>>>
>>> [echo] Generating /home/mrdon/dev/validator/m-target/docs/jdepend-
>>> report.html from /home/mrdon/dev/validator/m-target/generated-
>>> xdocs/jdepend-
>>> report.xml
>>> Could not find the class:
>>> org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.fmt.FmtTagLibrary
>>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: