commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [commons-build] Site build problem
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:15:47 GMT
Sorry guys, I made the jsl change, which was to make site builds work with
versions 1.9+ of the xdoc plugin. I thought I had tested successfully with
1.8, but now see that I must have failed to clear the plugin cache or
something. My bad. So...current state is that commons-site.jsl *requires* v.
1.9+ of the xdoc plugin. Use

maven plugin:download
  -DgroupId=maven
  -DartifactId=maven-xdoc-plugin
  -Dversion=1.9.2

to download 1.9.2

Unfortunately, without the change, the site build does not work correctly
with 1.9+, so my inclination is to leave the change in for now. I will roll
back the change, though, if others feel differently. i will also ask on the
maven list if there is some way to patch the site.jsl to work with both
versions.

Phil