commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons not building
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 03:00:52 GMT
[pool] has a working maven build, but the ant build is hand-crafted and
refers to unversioned jars that must depend on the build order (and which I
don't think are still being created) - e.g.
property name="commons-collections.jar"
value="${basedir}/../collections/dist/commons-collections.jar"/

Any objections if I check in a maven-generated build.xml for pool?

dbcp does not have a working maven build. There are test failures.

Phil