commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Commons Email 1.0
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:27:24 GMT
It looks like Commons Email 1.0 based on Henning's RC8 is go for launch!

The following people voted +1 for the release:
Dion Gillard +1
Stephen Colebourne +1
Henning Schmiedehausen +1
Eric Pugh +1

The following people voted +0 for the release:
robert burrel donkin +0
phil steitz +0

There were no -1.

Henning has generously volunteered to be the release manager, and has
dealt with some of the comments raised by the +0 committers.

Eric Pugh