commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [Validator] Maven Changelog Report etc
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 09:36:49 GMT
Niall Pemberton wrote:
> I have also added comments to the "dependencies" page to indicate that the
> maven-plugins are only required for building the validator site:
>
>     http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/validator/dependencies.html

I like that more information is provided on the dependencies page,
however the comments added are at the far right end. As I tend to run a
narrow browser, I could easily miss the comment by not scrolling right.

I would suggest a better layout to be one table for real dependencies,
and another table for site dependencies.

But where did the comments come from? A maven tweak, or editing after
maven generation?

Stephen