commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Location utilities
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:01:10 GMT
My main concern would be whether framework providers would be convinced
to use it. Does it provide enough benefit to a framework provider over
just writing the code yourself? Would existing frameworks switch to it?

Also, [location] made me think of locations in the world, so maybe
commons-exception would be clearer.

Stephen