commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug Count for Commons (based on Bugzilla Aug 28)
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:08:03 GMT
The next numbers to figure out are # of commits in last N period, # of
closed bugs in Bugzilla in last N period and number of entries in the
dev mailing list. Also the number of entries in the user mailing list.

Giving us a user-demand vs dev-supply graph:

UD = bugs open + user threads
DS = commits + dev threads + closed bugs

UD/DS = low/low => inactive?
UD/DS = low/high => releasing when?
UD/DS = high/high => warm fuzzies....
UD/DS = high/low => alert!

Maybe set N to be a month.

Why does this seem worryingly possible :)