commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] how to donate my JavaScript and Include tag libraries?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 13:35:51 GMT
Le 8 sept. 05, à 14:19, peter royal a écrit :
> Since it sounds like this is a larger contribution, it might be
> necessary for a CLA or a Software Grant to be filled out,
> <http://apache.org/licenses/#clas>, but someone with more knowledge
> can clarify that..

I would also find it good and I believe the CLA is needed in such a
case. Maybe even in smaller cases... it is needed as soon as an author
tag is there.

In order to facilitate the integration as a taglib into the jelly tree
please try to imitate what other taglibs do. Among others, making sure
the code-conventions are respected is very important as well as the
amount of tests.
In any case, we look forward to receive this I think!

paul

PS: thanks peter... I didn't dare answer not remembering the URL of
CLAs... ;-)