commons-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Jakarta-commons Wiki] Update of "Pool" by Grog
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:26:57 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Grog:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-commons/Pool

   ||Add your questions/answers here.||

+ If I have multiple threads calling into my method which contains the borrowObject call,
+ do I have to synchronize around this, or are borrowObject and returnObject thread safe?
+
  What is the general purpose of pooling Interfaces ?

  ''You don't pool interfaces but objects implementing the interfaces.