commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE][restarted] Release Commons Email 1.0
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:39:33 GMT
On Mon, 2005-09-12 at 14:31 -0400, Eric Pugh wrote:
> I would like to restart the vote for Commons Email 1.0 based on RC8.
> The various packaging/dependency issues have been resolved, and
> Commons Email is working great on WebLogic.  While this voting
> process has dragged on, it has also led to a lot of polish being
> added, and reducing the chance of a 1.0.1 coming out in a week!
>
> [  ] +1 Release Email 1.0 based on RC8
> [  ] +0 General support but not definitive
> [  ] -0 Unhappy about the release but not definitive (We want to see
> RC9, RC10, and R11 first!)
> [  ] -1 Do not release Email 1.0 based on RC8

i notice that there a number of small points highlighted by the reports
(for example, javadoc warnings). i'd prefer it if these were fixed (it's
nice to see a polished release with all the reports clean) but i can't
see any that are likely to effect the code and this process has been
going on a long time now...

+0

- robert