commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject [Validator] Maven Changelog Report etc
Date Sat, 24 Sep 2005 04:54:56 GMT
The maven changelog, file-activity and developer-activity reports have a
couple of problems:

1) They don't show the correct changes, because of the following subversion

2) The links generated are incorrect:

I have fixed the subversion issue using a custom ChangeLogFactory, available

and I have fixed the links issue with the following workaround:

I believe we are probably the only people in apache-land with versions of
these reports that work! Latest versions should be available on validator
website in a few hours:

Do we want to stick to showing changes in the last 120 days? Previous
versions of validator we're branched on 17th April 2004 - so if we wanted to
show all changes in Validator 1.2.0 then we could set the period to
something like 524 days?

I have also added comments to the "dependencies" page to indicate that the
maven-plugins are only required for building the validator site:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message