commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <>
Subject Re: [commons-build] Site build problem
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:29:12 GMT
From: "Brett Porter" <>
> Phil Steitz wrote:
> >Given the current setup above, unless I am missing something, all of the
> >maven.xml's would have to be modified to check, I guess this is possible.
> >

> Fair enough - I thought all the projects extended
> commons-build/project.xml (and hence used it's maven.xml).

I did a quick scan and only "attributes" and "chain" extend the
commons-build/project.xml - but maybe all commons components should?

If they did - isn't the simplest solution to add a plugin dependency to

I tried this with validator and it worked fine, downloading the 1.9.2 xdoc
version and running.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message