commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [commons-build] Site build problem
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2005 23:29:12 GMT
From: "Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>
> Phil Steitz wrote:
>
> >Given the current setup above, unless I am missing something, all of the
> >maven.xml's would have to be modified to check, I guess this is possible.
> >

> Fair enough - I thought all the projects extended
> commons-build/project.xml (and hence used it's maven.xml).

I did a quick scan and only "attributes" and "chain" extend the
commons-build/project.xml - but maybe all commons components should?

If they did - isn't the simplest solution to add a plugin dependency to
commons-build/project.xml?

<dependency>
        <groupId>maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-xdoc-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.9.2</version>
        <url>http://maven.apache.org/reference/plugins/xdoc</url>
        <type>plugin</type>
</dependency>

I tried this with validator and it worked fine, downloading the 1.9.2 xdoc
version and running.

Niall