commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <j...@wendysmoak.com>
Subject Re: [validator] 1.2.0-dev missing JavaScript?
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 04:47:06 GMT
From: "Don Brown" <donald.brown@gmail.com>

> I published the commons-validator snapshot to the apache cvs maven
> repository today and modified the build. Is it a problem with that jar?

Long day at work... I think I looked under 'validator' and not
'commons-validator' on http://cvs.apache.org/repository.  I see it now.

But I was looking for one with Niall's fix for <arg0> being ignored
(r287172), and it looks like yours (Don's) was done earlier.

I have what I need, anyway. :)  Niall, you can delete your snapshot, the
Struts build will pick up the one from cvs.apache.org.

Thanks!
--
Wendy