commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [commons-build] Site build problem
Date Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:27:46 GMT
The problem is the update that was made to "commons-site.jsl" 9 days ago:

http://tinyurl.com/dvab5

If you reverse out that change the problem goes away.

Niall

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Brown" <donald.brown@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 10:52 PM

It seems this maven problem affects all the commons projects that use the
commons-build. I'm seeing it on Linux and Windows, both running Maven 1.0.2.

Again, the problem is when running "maven site". When it gets to the jdepend
report, I see:

xdoc:jelly-transform:
[echo] Generating
/home/mrdon/dev/fileupload/target/docs/jdepend-report.htmlfrom
/home/mrdon/dev/fileupload/target/generated-xdocs/jdepend-
report.xml
Could not find the class: org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.fmt.FmtTagLibrary
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.fmt.FmtTagLibrary

Is anyone else seeing this problem? I've tried removing ~/.maven but with no
luck.

Don