commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Gant <john.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Re: commons math
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:36:00 GMT
Excellent! I also found some older stuff that I had written yesterday,
and it included a tree clustering algorithm. Within this code, I also
found implementations of distibution-specific random number
generators, i.e. triangular, uniform, exponential, etc. I am not sure
if these would be useful in the statistical section, but I could
refactor them to use commons math classes.

Thanks,
John

John Gant