commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Commons Email 1.0
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:14:51 GMT
"Flatoff Allan" <Allan.Flatoff@sentry.com> writes:

It was/is available at
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/email/dependencies.html

activation, commons-lang, javamail. dumbster is needed only for
testing, not for using commons-email.

	Regards
		Henning

>Eric,

>What are the code dependencies of Email RC7 -
>Commons lang version?  Etc. .

>Is it dependant on all current production releases -
>Or does it depend on other betas / release canditates.

>Sorry if this information is available elsewhere I just wouldn't know
>where to look

>Thanks,
>Allan

or use the information contained in it.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
tell us immediately by return e-mail to Email.Control@sentry.com and delete the document.

You may report employee violations by forwarding the message to Email.Control@sentry.com.

>No recipient may use the information in this e-mail in violation of any civil or criminal
statute. Sentry disclaims all liability for any unauthorized uses of this e-mail or its contents.

>This e-mail constitutes neither an offer nor an acceptance of any offer. No contract may
be entered into by a Sentry employee without express approval from an authorized Sentry manager.

>Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. Sentry accepts no liability or
responsibility for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this e-mail.

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42