commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [email] status?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:38:47 GMT
robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

>where are we now on the 1.0 roadmap?

>what work's remaining before we can roll another candidate?

I think that Dion wanted to look into the "different exceptions
thrown" issue that hit Turbine. IMHO this is just a minor nit, though.

There is also the issue of the two open bugzilla issues that some
people want to roll in before 1.0

Personally, I'm +1 for a new RC, there was no activity in the last
week or so, so the interest seems to have died down and I'd really
like to see either an RC or a 1.0 relase soon. We can still tie up
loose ends in 1.0.1 or 1.1

	Regards
		Henning

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42