commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <>
Subject Re: [email] status?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 06:38:47 GMT
robert burrell donkin <> writes:

>where are we now on the 1.0 roadmap?

>what work's remaining before we can roll another candidate?

I think that Dion wanted to look into the "different exceptions
thrown" issue that hit Turbine. IMHO this is just a minor nit, though.

There is also the issue of the two open bugzilla issues that some
people want to roll in before 1.0

Personally, I'm +1 for a new RC, there was no activity in the last
week or so, so the interest seems to have died down and I'd really
like to see either an RC or a 1.0 relase soon. We can still tie up
loose ends in 1.0.1 or 1.1

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen          INTERMETA GmbH        +49 9131 50 654 0

		      4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message