commons-dev mailing list archives

From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject [exec][patch] commons-exec initial contrib
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:32:34 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:

>> * Would it be a good starting point (if so I'll create a patch for the
>> code I've cleaned up and removed the Ant specifics from)?
>

> I think so.

(This email with a .zip attachment does not seem to get through to the
list. And since there's no component for exec in bugzilla, I've uploaded
the file to
http://www.protocol7.com/tmp/commons-exec-initial-20050802.zip instead.
If I should send it somehow different, please enlighten me.)

Attached is the initial contribution, I've zipped it since it's largish.
Note that there are tons of problems with this code (e.g. design issues,
dependency on JCL, lack of unit tests/javadoc) but IMHO it's a good
enough starting point. It uses maven2 for building and builds with the
latest SVN version of maven2.

If you have any issues with the code, maven2 setup, patch or anything,
please tell me and I'll get it fixed!

/niklas

Niklas Gustavsson
niklas@protocol7.com