commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] 1.0-final problem wrt tag caching
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 22:14:42 GMT
Peter,

I'm annoyed... I don't obtain the same results as you do.
With the default cacheTags value as false, I obtain only your test
failing.

With the default cacheTags value as true, I obtain many failed tests.

Did you not say that with your commit, all jelly-core tests were
passing ?

If not then we really need to push the NeedCaching and RefusesCaching
interfaces. Right ?

paul