commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schaible <Joerg.Schai...@Elsag-Solutions.com>
Subject RE: [proxy] Site Generation Issues...
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:20:19 GMT
Hi James,

James Carman wrote on Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:25 AM:

> I can ssh to minotaur with no problems using my ssh key.
> Just for kicks, I tried it from my linux box, and it worked.
> So, I guess there's an issue with using cygwin's ssh?

what protocol do you use for the scp/ssh? Note, that you have to use scpexe to use Cygwin's
scp otherwise Maven will use it's internal jsch module and Cygwin's ssh-agent is not used
at all (and it is pointless if ssh works form your command line). I have following settings
in my build.properties in home for my access to the maven-plugins project on SF, you might
replace the "maven-plugins-sf" part with "central":

unix.mode.directory=ug=rwx,o=rx
unix.mode.file=ug=rw,o=r
maven.scp.executable=scpwin.bat
maven.repo.maven-plugins-sf=scpexe://shell.maven-plugins.sf.net
maven.repo.maven-plugins-sf.username=<username>
maven.repo.maven-plugins-sf.group=<groupname>
maven.repo.maven-plugins-sf.mode=${unix.mode.file}
maven.repo.maven-plugins-sf.directory.mode=${unix.mode.directory}

The scpwin.bat is used to call a shell script that converts the filenames into Cygwin syntax.
Available from here:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPARTIFACT-28

- Jörg