commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Yates <jwya...@pacbell.net>
Subject Re: [daemon] classloader and jsvc
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:18:17 GMT

As I prepare to do so I realize it was on the Windows side with
procrun that I had the problem, not with jsvc.  I apologize to anyone
who might have been trying to chase this down over there (unless, of
course, its there as well!).

As penance for this mistake I will see if the problem IS on the jsvc
side as well and include that in the bug report if appropriate.

John