commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Gary Gregory" <ggreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [ALL] Distributing an ide version
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:21:36 GMT
+1.

In my head I think of these pieces:

commons-xxx-src.zip
	All sources needed to produce other pieces.
commons-xxx-bin.zip
	Runtime only, no source, no Javadoc, just the *runtime*.
commons-xxx-dev.zip (or ide)
	What I need to use the component for my development (source zip
file and runtime).

Which now that I've written it out matches what you've proposed I see
;-)

Gary