commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Smith <psm...@aconex.com>
Subject Re: [ALL] Distributing an ide version
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:48:53 GMT
+1 I can't remember how many times I forget, and need to go back to
get the source, or the bin.

Alternatively make sure that the SRC distro always contains a
prebuilt jar inside it.  That way you either need just the bin
release (lightweight, just the JAR ma'am), or the src with the jar
and docs and source.

My 2 Australian cents (not worth much)

Paul Smith