commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [id] Commons-id out of sandbox?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:41:11 GMT
Jukka,

Sorry for the non-response on the user list. The main thing standing in the
way of promotion to commons proper and a release is review and validation of
the UUID code. There are a couple of bugs open in Bugzilla (35602, 35820)
and one feature request that has not made it into Bz
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=jakarta-commons-dev&m=111583676931322&w=2

I am more than happy to review and commit patches if you want to jump in and
get the UUID code ready for release. Thanks in advance!

Phil