commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <phil.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Houskeeping - committers, contributors please read
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 20:54:10 GMT
On 8/22/05, Brent Worden <brent@worden.org> wrote:
> "Phil Steitz" <phil.steitz@gmail.com> wrote
> > Today I created a MATH_1_1 branch that should be close to taggable for
> > the 1.1 release.  The only thing remaining is a full resolution to BZ
> > 36105.  We should make the changes for this bug there and port them to
> > the trunk as well.  Once we have resolution to this, I will roll a
> > final RC and we can vote to release.
>
> I've made a few bug fixes to the MATH_1_1 branch.  Are there any objections
> to me merging these into the trunk at this time?

Not from me.  That will get the fixes into the nightlies.

Other than 36266, where the patch looks OK to me (with a doc comment
saying how we handle the cut point 0), and 36232 where the patch also
looks OK to me (I agree that with the short-circuit and underflow
comments) is there anyting else blocking 1.1 at this time?  I would
like to go ahead and cut a final release candidate and get the release
out.

Phil

Phil