commons-dev mailing list archives

From Phil Steitz <>
Subject [math] Houskeeping - committers, contributors please read
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2005 07:06:19 GMT
Today I created a MATH_1_1 branch that should be close to taggable for
the 1.1 release.  The only thing remaining is a full resolution to BZ
36105.  We should make the changes for this bug there and port them to
the trunk as well.  Once we have resolution to this, I will roll a
final RC and we can vote to release.

I also committed the first batch of Xiaogang Zhang's SOC contributions
to trunk.  This stuff looks very good to me.  Thanks, Xiaogang!  More
eyeballs are always a good thing, though, so all pls review.  The
analysis package is getting too large, so we should be thinking about
how to split it up.  For now, I am committing the integration, and
interpolation (which I am reviewing now) from Xiaogang into the main
analysis package.  An obvious breakout would be solver, integration,
interpolation.  Pls weigh in with ideas.  We will need to address this

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message