commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <>
Subject Re: [jelly] 1.0-final problem wrt tag caching
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:30:50 GMT
Indeed... it is running by me as well but I am fully puzzled.
I had added, after your commit, in my version the following which I
believed was innocent... it wasn't: In, replace
     Tag tag = (Tag) threadLocalTagCache.get(t);

     Tag tag = null;
       tag = (Tag) threadLocalTagCache.get(t);
Indeed, otherwise, the tag is only cleared at the start of next run.
Well, precisely this change made everything fail by me.

I'll have to evaluate further for more tags-that-wish-caching but for
now... fine!